خوش آموز درخت تو گر بار دانش بگیرد، به زیر آوری چرخ نیلوفری را
ترجمۀ رایگان کتاب Essential Grammar in Use
کد مطلب : 6303 PDF
کتاب Essential Grammar in Use یک کتاب عالی برای یادگیری گرامر زبان انگلیسی می باشد، علاوه بر مبحث گرامر این کتاب با توجه به جملات دسته بندی شدۀ موضوعی که دارد برای یادگیری خود زبان انگلیسی نیز بسیار مناسب می باشد. یعنی شما صرفاً با یادگرفتن و تمرین مثالهای این کتاب نیز می توانید در زبان آموزی موفق عمل کنید. در اینجا به ترجمۀ مثالهای موجود در درس های این کتاب می پردازیم. کتاب مورد استفاده در اینجا ویرایش چهارم این کتاب می باشد.
لیست درس های کتاب
- Unit 1: am/is/are
- Unit 2: am/is/are (questions)
- Unit 3: I am doing (present continuous)
- Unit 4: are you doing? (present continuous questions)
- Unit 5: I do/work/like etc. (present simple)
- Unit 6: I don"t... (present simple negative)
- Unit 7: Do you ... ? (present simple questions)
- Unit 8: I am doing (present continuous) and I do (present simple)
- Unit 9: I have ... and I"ve got
- Unit 10: was/were
- Unit 11: worked/got/went etc (past simple)
- Unit 12: I didn"t... Did you ... ? (past simple negative and questions)
- Unit 13: I was doing (past continuous)
- Unit 14: I was doing (past continuous) and I did (past simple)
- Unit 15: I have done (present perfect 1)
- Unit 16: I"ve just... I’ve already... I haven"t... yet (present perfect 2)
- Unit 17: Have you ever... ? (present perfect 3)
- Unit 18: How long have you ... ? (present perfect 4)
- Unit 19: for since ago
- Unit 20: I have done (present perfect) and I did (past)
- Unit 21: is done was done (passive 1)
- Unit 22: is being done has been done (passive 2)
- Unit 23: be/have/do in present and past tenses
- Unit 24: Regular and irregular verbs
- Unit 25: What are you doing tomorrow?
- Unit 26: I"m going to ...
- Unit 27: will/shall 1
- Unit 28: will/shall 2
- Unit 29: might
- Unit 30: can and could
- Unit 31: must mustn"t don"t need to
- Unit 32: should
- Unit 33: I have to ...
- Unit 34: Would you like ... ? I"d like ...
- Unit 35: Do this! Don"t do that! Let"s do this!
- Unit 36: I used to ...
- Unit 37: there is there are
- Unit 38: there was/were there has/have been there will be
- Unit 39: It ...
- Unit 40: I am, I don"t etc.
- Unit 41: Have you? Are you? Don"t you? etc.
- unit 42: too/either so am I / neither do I etc.
- Unit 43: A isn"t, haven"t, don"t etc. (negatives)
- Unit 44: is it...? have you...? do they... ? etc. a (questions 1)
- Unit 45: Who saw you? Who did you see? (questions 2)
- Unit 46: Who is she talking to? What is it like? (questions 3)
- Unit 47: What...? Which...? How...? (questions 4)
- Unit 48: How long does it take ... ?
- Unit 49: Do you know where ... ? I don"t know what... etc
- Unit 50: She said that... He told me that...
- Unit 51: work/working go/going do/doing
- Unit 52: to ... (I want to do) and -ing (I enjoy doing)
- Unit 53: I want you to ... I told you to ...
- Unit 54: I went to the shop to ...
- Unit 55: go to ... go on ... go for ... go -ing
- Unit 56: get
- Unit 57: do and make
- Unit 58: have
- Unit 59: |/me he/him they/them etc.
- Unit 60: my/his/their etc.
- Unit 61: Whose is this? It s mine/yours/hers etc.
- Unit 62: l/me/my/mine
- Unit 63: myself/yourself/themselves etc.
- Unit 64: -’s (Kate’s camera / my brother"s car etc.)
- Unit 65: a/an...
- Unit 66: train(s) bus(es) (singular and plural)
- Unit 67: a bottle / some water (countable/uncountable 1)
- Unit 68: a cake / some cake / some cakes (countable/uncountable 2)
- Unit 69: a/an and the
- Unit 70: the...
- Unit 71: go to work go home go to the cinema
- Unit 72: I like music I hate exams
- Unit 73: the ... (names of places)
- Unit 74: this/that/these/those
- Unit 75: one/ones
- Unit 76: some and any
- Unit 77: not + any no none
- Unit 78: not + anybody/anyone/anything nobody/no-one/nothing
- Unit 79: somebody/anything/nowhere etc.
- Unit 80: every and all
- Unit 81: all most some any no/none
- Unit 82: both either neither
- Unit 83: a lot much many
- Unit 84: (a) little (a) few
- Unit 85: old/nice/interesting etc (adjectives)
- Unit 86: quickly/badly/suddenly etc. (adverbs)
- Unit 87: old/older expensive/most expensive
- Unit 88: older than ... more expensive than ...
- Unit 89: not as ... as
- Unit 90: the oldest the most expensive
- Unit 91: enough
- Unit 92: too
- Unit 93: He speaks English very well. (word order 1)
- Unit 94: L always/usually/often etc. (word order 2)
- Unit 95: still yet already
- Unit 96: Give me that book! Give it to me!
- Unit 97: and but or so because
- Unit 98: When ...
- Unit 99: If we go... If you see... etc.
- Unit 100: If I had If we went... etc.
- Unit 101: a person who... a thing that/which ... (relative clauses 1)
- Unit 102: the people we met the hotel you stayed at (relative clauses 2)
- Unit 103: at 8 o"clock on Monday in April
- Unit 104: from ... to until since for
- Unit 105: before after during while
- Unit 106: in at on (places 1)
- Unit 107: in at on (places 2)
- Unit 108: to in at (places 3)
- Unit 109: under, behind, opposite etc
- Unit 110: up, over, through etc.
- Unit 111: on at by with about
- Unit 112: afraid of..., good a t... etc. of/at/for etc. (prepositions) + -ing
- Unit 113: listen to ..., look at ,. etc. (verb + preposition)
- Unit 114: go in, fall off, run away etc. (phrasal verbs 1)
- unit 115: put on your shoes put your shoes on (phrasal verbs 2)
مطالب مرتبط :
- Listening 4.21 - 4.24 - 4.31
- object pronoun, simple past: more irregular verbs
- 11A What do you think of it
آمنه ۱۳۹۸/۰۹/۰۵سلام ببخشید چرا سایتتون فیلتره و فقط باvpn میاد بالا؟
دیدگاه خود را ثبت کنید:
|آموزش طراحی سایت|
|آموزش اکسل Excel|
|آموزش آفیس Office|
|آموزش طراحی و گرافیک|
|آموزش زبانهای خارجی|
|آموزش دروس دانشگاهی|
|آموزش مهارتهای ICDL|
|آموزش برنامهنویسی اندروید|
|آموزش بورس و تحلیل تکنیکال|
|● آموزشهای رایگان|